P90 x

Hey guys just wondering if anybody has tried p90x and if it really works as well as the info-mercials say it does? I'm thinking of starting it but jus wondering if anybodys tried it and what there results were!

You will get results with any exercise program you try depending on the effort YOU put into it.. I did p90x while I couldn't run everyday after acl surgery and I've gotta say it's definitely tough. If you get on beachbody forums and look at teh p90x photo section, you'll see that alot of people have had good results.

so would it be worth spending the 120 bucks for it?

Yes. It's a great program that focuses on muscle confusion and cardiovascular fitness. The infomercials don't lie - my father has been doing it for a month now and lost many inches in his waist line. He lost about 20 lbs so far, but he's also gaining a lot of muscle which is heavier than the fat that he's burning off so technically he lost more than 20 lbs of fat. After seeing his results thus far, I began doing the workouts and they are VERY intense so you have to keep a positive mind set and stick with it. I hope this answers your question.