Sign in to follow this  

New boots!

Just ordered a pair of the SIDI Crossfire TA boots. I currently have a pair of the AXO Prime boots that are pretty comfortable and offer a ton of protection but they are so damn stiff and the toe box is enormous. I did a lot of research on different boots. My choices were between the SG 12's, Tech 10's and the Crossfire. I have problems feeling the shifter and brake so I hope these will help out a bit compared to my current boots. I know they are expensive but the reviews I have read make them seem worth every penny. :banana:

You will be happy. The crossfires are a great solution to the issues you stated.

CoKTM.

I just bought a pair of crossfires yesterday. They where expensive but as others have said they do feel very good on my feet. I hope they offer good protection. I have many ankle problems and in the past wore ankle braces under my boots. I do not plan on doing that in these boots. The quality of construction is very good!

Good choice, but I'm an Astars man. Can't go wrong with any of those three though.

I'm sure I would have been happy with any of the 3. I'm looking forward to testing the Crossfires out. Too bad motorcyle-superstore has to order them in and then send them to me. Good thing I upgraded the shipping to 2-day shipping....NOT!! Won't be here until March 24th.

:banana:

Good choice on the boots mate :lol: You would of been happy with either choice, maby next time you will get the Tec's so that you know what there like :banana:.

Edited by Bryan Bosch

Good choice on the boots mate :banana: You would of been happy with either choice, maby next time you will get the Tec's so that you know what there like :lol:.

got ya.....gonna order those next.

I rode with my crossfires for the first time yesterday. Great boots, I did not even notice I was wearing them, they are very comfortable. I did not have any problems with them. They do need adjusting after the initial wearing, they broke in and became a little looser feeling.

The high end Sidi boots look great and are very well liked by everyone that owns them. I just wish they weren't so narrow and had more room inside. Since I have a wide foot, I can't even get into Sidi's. I tried the Gaerne SG12's last week and they push down on my high instep....not as comfy as the SG10's to *me*. The Alpinestars Tech 8's are super comfy but get hot with the booty design.