Sign in to follow this  

Washington Where can my girl come with her quad?

Well I've got a bike and she's got a quad. I know dirt bikes are allowed most places but I don't know about quads... Are quads becoming more accepted in more places? I guess my question is where are some goos places that she can come on her quad. I know about walker, capitol forest, tahuya, but I want to go east. I'd loove to go to the lake wenatchee area but from what i understand quads aren't alowd.

dont even THINK about ruining lake wenatchee with a quad! moses lake,beverly dunes,saddle mtn, and liberty are some places.

Joe

dont even THINK about ruining lake wenatchee with a quad! moses lake,beverly dunes,saddle mtn, and liberty are some places.

Joe

I got her an old xr100 that im tryin to get her to ride more so we can go to lk wenatchee, but she's not ready for that yet.

She ate it pretty hard at beverly last year and doesn't want to go back. Beverly is overall a little small and I get bored with it quick.

I'm not a huge fan of dunes but have only been to beverly and I think that's a low bar. I was watching videos on youtube of juniper and that looks like an awesome place, so we're going to go there soon. about a 4 hr drive though.. bummer.

Hood river binns hill mt defiance, browns camp, estacada, wild cat MT, fire roads and trails and lakes all up and down hwy26 by MT hood, bend china hat, lots of trails by eugene and tillamook, tons of shit all up and down the east side of oregon too.