dont need klx anymore

My son got a kx 65 about 3 months ago so the klx is just sitting. I have tried to sell the bike but everyone seem to want a new 08 klx for about 700 dollars. Mine being used because we actually ride is not one i guess. The bike runs perfect it has a good bit of after marke parts on it. The only thing wrong with the bike is a few scatches from boots etc. nothing major even as far as scratches. I just refuse to give the bike away cranks first or second kick every time. We race jr enduros so this bike will never be used again im sure. I have one my wife has a bike, and my son is getting an 85 2t this year so I dont have room or the need for 5 bikes. Some say use it as pit bike but thats a hoax you cant ride a bike in the pits at any event i have ever been to and thats alot although some people do i like to play by the rules. So do you guys think it is worth it to sell some of the after market parts and put the stock ones back on before i let it sit forever or is that not worth it either. I DO NOT NEED 700 DOLLARS BAD ENOUGH TO GIVE IT AWAY. i WILL LOOK AT IT FIRST OR DOES SOME ONE HAVE ANOTHER IDEA. SCRAP METAL

Its hard to give you advice as every region is a little different but.....you never said what you were trying to get out of it. There are many 110's in the $1300-1400 range with all the usual bolt on's to go with in my neck of the woods. Most times you will not get much extra dough for the add ons and its usually best to put it back to stock and sell the finer bits separate especially if you are not having luck modded. My $0.02. Good luck anyhow.

Dont mean to sound like an ahole just kind of frustrating. I only wanted 900 dollars and its an 08 model. It has fmf pipe chp manuel clutch pod filter billet shifter billet front and rear billet chain guard and it has been rejetted bike runs perfect. The only thing I really wanted to know is if i should part some of it out or not and sell it stock. My mind started wondering while i was typing and i got carried away. Every one seems to want a new used bike these days with no scatches or anything on it. This bike is in great shape just some minor scatches and thats about it. Every one wants you to say i bought this bike for my son and he never rode it but i wont do that even though i probably could we ride all we can. I think i have decided to just park it for a few years and then ill say i have a like new 5 year old bike for sale for 700 dollars. I dont even think ill take the time to part it out I would rather go riding instead.