yz 490 clutch info

I am putting together a yz 490 basket case. Everyting is going well but I discovered that the clutch actuator, the little arm and lever that the clutch cable connects to down on the engine. The one that actuallt pushed the clutch plates apart, does not seem to have anything holding it into the case except gravity. The manual is not very clearand nothing is shown on the parts diagrahams. In the casting there is a spot where a screw could go , but it is not drilled and tapped. It is just there. Does anyone have any sujestions or knowledge if this is the way it is supposed to be.

Man its been years since I raced YZ490s so I realy tried to think back if I give you wrong info don't trip out on me. Clean that little hole out and see if it has threads. I'm thinking that the arm was held in place by a speacial 6mm bolt. The bolt used a 10mm wrench and was threaded, but the end of it was like a pin (no threads). The arm has a groove in it that the bolt went into to hold it in place. Thats the best I could think back. Maybe someone that still rides the 490 beast will post in and help. Good luck.