Sign in to follow this  

What are the best prices OTD on 08's or 09's?

Looking to upgrade to a newer bike, what are the best deals that you've seen OTD on either an 08 or an 09. Thanks.

Yeah the best i have seen in my area is 4800 out the door on a 2008, was hoping to find something closer to the lower 4's.

You may be able to find a new 07 for about $4200 otd. Sad that you can get a 09 450 for $5400 otd. $4900 without the tax and all that other crap they try to throw in.

Tax is not thrown in, it is charged by the state(except oregon), and goes to the state. Most get around this by purchasing out of state and not applying for their title, instead being content with their mso(bike must be purchased cash, no bank will finance without a tittle). Its not sad about the price drop on the 09, same thing happened with the 08 450, all new bike = close out the old one. It should be a good opportunity for someone to get into a new bike for a great price. Not everyone needs to have the latest and greatest. Having said that, the 10 is a sweet machine, worth every penny I paid for it.

E.

At Sun honda in Thornton CO they had some 08's for $3900.00 OTD with the honda incentive program. I don't know if it's still active.

Prices are pretty cheap in arizona. My 07 was $4400 OTD 1 year ago. Now they are $3500 OTD for 07. $4400 for an 08. I saw a 2009 crf450r for $4600.