Sign in to follow this  

'07 cr85 big wheel

Can someone tell me what the stearing stem locknut size and torque would be...wiped out and now the stearing is outa whack .... do I just loosen that nut , staighten it up and retighten ?

Is it really the steering stem nut you want to loosen because .....

Normally in a crash when the front end tweaks you loosen all the fork tube pinch bolts then hold front end between legs by front wheel and grasp the bars, then yank them opposite of tweak to straighten front end out.

Is it really the steering stem nut you want to loosen because .....

Normally in a crash when the front end tweaks you loosen all the fork tube pinch bolts then hold front end between legs by front wheel and grasp the bars, then yank them opposite of tweak to straighten front end out.

............. Thanks , I actually just found that out , thats exactly what I did.

can someone tell me how to adjust the clutch cable so the clutch grabs sooner rather than at the end of release ...

The proper freeplay is about a nickel width at the lever, I prefer not so much threads of the cable adjuster sticking out (if that happens) so I also adjust also (by the two nuts) the part down by where it attaches to the engine case "lever".