Sign in to follow this  

Connecticut Central Cycle Club

cccmx.com private "club" track

Rocky Hill should open this coming weekend, if anyone's around to unlock the gate!!! Sunny and 60 Tuesday through Saturday!!!

Wish there were more public places in CT. I'm about 30 minutes from Thomaston Dam but have to until May 1st for it to open.

I'd have to guess that Rocky Hill probably looks like 4 or 5 islands in a vast lake. The CT river is still screaming high after all the flooding. Don't go there when it's muddy. That's the worst mud I've ever scraped.

CT river has yet to flood the Rocky Hill track this season. Sure there's water there because of the rain, but would be rideable this weekend for sure, had any weekday grooming taken place. It won't be longand we'll be there. I think the manager is away in FL riding, based upon prior year flood cycles.

Wish there were more public places in CT. I'm about 30 minutes from Thomaston Dam but have to until May 1st for it to open.

Get yourself a street plate on that bike and you will see all the trails in CT that there are.. I don't even think about Thomaston anymore because there's sooooo much better stuff in the surrounding areas.

I've been riding in CT for the past couple months! Going out today too - I know of some pristine trails that are sick for riding.

Good luck.