Sign in to follow this  

Washington Cold and wet!

Tahuya was pretty packed today. Sure was cold. I didn't last to long with all the water and cold air. About froze my hands off. Was good to get the bike out though and do some trails. I wish I would of brought my Hip waders though. Damn the puddles (ponds) are getting bigger every time I go out there. Sure hope it dries up a little before the Sparkplug..

Anyone else out there? I was on my RMZ riding around.

I wish I could have gone...But waiting on new parts...

rear wheel bearing, rotor ,pads and tire...

Tahuya was pretty packed today. Sure was cold. I didn't last to long with all the water and cold air. About froze my hands off. Was good to get the bike out though and do some trails. I wish I would of brought my Hip waders though. Damn the puddles (ponds) are getting bigger every time I go out there. Sure hope it dries up a little before the Sparkplug..

Anyone else out there? I was on my RMZ riding around.

Wear surgical gloves beneath your regular MX gloves. Keeps hands warm despite wet/cold. :banana:

I had a leaky bearing seal and my rear axle housing thing was full of water...

I had a leaky bearing seal and my rear axle housing thing was full of water...

Me too! Just put in new rear wheel seals and bearings and got some new pegs ready to install. The dents are out of my pipe and all the carbon inside is burnt off. Oil is changed. Just a few last things and I'm ready for the dirty poker run this weekend and the Desert 100 in a couple weeks!

Me too! Just put in new rear wheel seals and bearings and got some new pegs ready to install. The dents are out of my pipe and all the carbon inside is burnt off. Oil is changed. Just a few last things and I'm ready for the dirty poker run this weekend and the Desert 100 in a couple weeks!

ahh, 20+ miles of sand whoops. ooh, the joy

hmmmmm, we were out there for 43 miles on saturday and it wasnt bad. wet, yes but not really cold at all.

Joe

That's cause you were on the dry trails. You hafta pity the soul that is riding the swamp trails in colder weather. :banana:

That's cause you were on the dry trails. You hafta pity the soul that is riding the swamp trails in colder weather. :banana:

yeah, i guess so....most of the wet was from all the brush out on the tight stuff...especially the east side of hurd. man i need to bring a machete' next time:banana:

Joe