Let me rant for a little bit about vandals

Pick my bike up tonight from the parking structure outside work to find my upstyle kit ruined, along with a mirror, and my Yosh TI exhaust (small scratches and dents on the can). I parked with the bike super stable downhill, and it got tipped uphill, so obviously someone did it on purpose.

Ugh, I hope progressive is not a pain in my butt with this.

Stupid drunk people.

Pick my bike up tonight from the parking structure outside work to find my upstyle kit ruined, along with a mirror, and my Yosh TI exhaust (small scratches and dents on the can). I parked with the bike super stable downhill, and it got tipped uphill, so obviously someone did it on purpose.

Ugh, I hope progressive is not a pain in my butt with this.

Stupid drunk people.

You know that just pisses me off to even hear about that. I live in a college town and if you leave your bike on campus overnight you are guaranteed to be missing anything that is not bolted down and your rims will be taco'd. Make a police report and have them check for fingerprints.:banana:

You know that just pisses me off to even hear about that. I live in a college town and if you leave your bike on campus overnight you are guaranteed to be missing anything that is not bolted down and your rims will be taco'd. Make a police report and have them check for fingerprints.:banana:

This is a college town. Ann Arbor. Full of little goodie too shoes and entitled brats. I am thinking it was a drunk brat that did it.

UGHHH

I have a 500 dollar deductible with progressive, when I just checked online, a policy with a 100 dollar deductible is the same dang price. I am hoping they honor the fact that they are the same and give me the most money possible.

Ask if there are any security cameras in the parking garage.

The town won't let me have access, they claim there isn't and to be honest, it is pointless because the most the police will do for me is write a report.

They were very polite about it however!

I hope progressive comes through. I have a 500 dollar comp deductible, and when I got the police I never checked the price for a 100 dollar deductible...figured it was astronomical. Guess what..it is the same dang price.

I hope the agent understands and will good-will me the 100 dollar deductible since I didn't do something shady like change my policy then enact the claim. I am sure they have checks for that sort of fraud.

I have been with progressive for almost 5 years with no claims. I hope this is easy to rectify.

Need a new upstyle front kit, grip, side panel, no idea what they will do about the pipe, and mirror.

That sucks dude. At the end of last year somebody kicked over the tail light of my scooter that was a 300 part to replace. At least it was on a center stand and didn`t fall over.

Good luck with the ins co. I can`t believe they`ll let you get away with a 100.00 deductible since what you signed and agreed to was 500.00.