Sign in to follow this  

Name That Wiener!

Okay so I made a promise to my kid I thought I'd never have to keep, but he surpassed his end of the deal so here i am. with a puppy.

If you can only imagine the ridiculous names an 8 yr old thinks of, that's one deal i won't make...no way am i calling one of my animals "spotty" or "Pickle"

..so I have a scheme, because he says "well what is his name now?" (as most kennel dogs have a 'prison' name (rally's was Precious - throw up, it's okay)

ANYWAY, I'm going to tell the lady to tell him that his name is what I want it to be, because if I tell him he rejects ALL of my ideas of course.

so here he is. the new wiener dog. i need some cool name ideas. so far I'm stuck on WeeMan, Stanley, and Puck.

331-600x449.jpg

How 'bout something bike-related. Renthal (Renny?), Honda, Stoney (for Bridgestone), Moose, Troy (TLD), Thor, I could go on and on and on... :banana:

He's a cute little bugger, that's for sure! Which reminds me, haven't seen the little weiner dogs down the street all winter. Wonder if they will be cruising the neighborhood once it warms up more? (poor little dogs... I doubt they get any better treatment than their horses who usually have ice-over water all winter and when they do have hay it's nasty looking)

How 'bout something bike-related. Renthal (Renny?), Honda, Stoney (for Bridgestone), Moose, Troy (TLD), Thor, I could go on and on and on... :lol:

Good idea. How about Marzocchi? Call him Zocchi for short (pun intended) Kayaba, maybe Ohlin, or how about Regina (probably for a girl only :banana:) Hey, they make chains in Italy. TAG, Sunstar...

I think bike related would be cool.

Good idea. How about Marzocchi? Call him Zocchi for short (pun intended) Kayaba, maybe Ohlin, or how about Regina (probably for a girl only :lol:) Hey, they make chains in Italy. TAG, Sunstar...

I think bike related would be cool.

Prius? no? too soon?:banana:

We had a wiener growing p that we named Pooper, because all he seemed to eat was poop. Cat poop, rabbit poop, horse poop, his own poop, it was all good to him.

-schnitzel

-BB

-Hot (haha as in hotdog) :lol:

-muffler

-sparky

-short stack

-hoss

i dunno, goodluck :banana:

One of my cats is named Thor.

You could name him Tripp, as in what you'll be doing every time you cross paths.

haha! great ideas! I love the Zhocci idea, as well as Tripp..

i had some other suggestions like..Hans Solo, not only is my son obsessed with Lego star wars, but Hans was a german name i wanted for him ...

And, Jimmy Dean...actually, Jimmy was his very first name idea...and the whole sausage thing..yeah.

i like those types of 'human' names. we always have a goldfish, and his name is always Gary.

hilarious.

-schnitzel

-BB

-Hot (haha as in hotdog) :banana:

-muffler

-sparky

-short stack

-hoss

I had a cat named Muffler. She was a loud purr-er and she came to me with the name "Princess" so that had to go :lol:

i like those types of 'human' names. we always have a goldfish, and his name is always Gary.

Our cat's name was Oliver, but my kids just renamed him Gary a few weeks ago. My 5 year old swears that he sounds like Gary the snail from Spongebob.

We had a puppy looked a lot like that once...called him "Sprocket"! It wound up fitting him real good cause he would spin in a circle really fast anytime he was happy!