Sign in to follow this  

Long wait

Anyone out there have williams motowerx do anything for them? I was wondering how long it took. I sent my stuff almost 4 weeks ago, and he isn't returning emails or phone calls. I know he is probably busy but i can't get a response back.

anxiously waiting

I'm surprised he has taken this long.

If you are having alot of stuff done that might be the case

or he's sick. I've heard of people sending stuff to a shop and the owner was hospitalized.

The person who couldn't get his stuff back started bashing this shop etc ended up getting a lawyer to sue this owner and found out he was in the hospital only to get counter sued for defamation,slander, &libel.

Ther person who allmost destroyed this buisness ended up paying for the work that was performed and not finished plus alot more for his slander. Plus ordered to post retraction and an apology for his misconduct.

Moral of the story when it comes to acusations of theft against a company its better to contact the bbb and police just in case.

Some times you just don't know the circumstances.

Yeah-that's what I was wondering , if something happened. Someone is clearing his voicemail when it gets full. I hope everything is ok.

I sent the stuff to him after getting recommendations from the guys here on thumpertalk. Thanks for input though, getting alittle frustrating. I am surprised someonehasn't posted something on his website for him, if something is wrong (sickness or something).

thanks again

i have heard nothing but good things about that guy from various people here on TT.

does he have a website i can check out?... anyone got a link?

Last year I waited 3 months for my head. This year i'm going on 2 months for my cams/carb mods/ignition. He's a VERY successful one man show. He's so backed up this time of the year that he unfortunately does not get back to phone calls or e-mails. But when your stuff is done, he will call.

I wish he would invest in a secretary.

I had the same issue. I almost went nuts on his answering machine. He finally called and told me it was almost ready. It was definitely worth the wait!!!!

It's been alomost 2 months. I paid for everything back in february and was told it should be ready in a couple days. I haven't been able to reach or get a response since then. Does any one have any suggestions?

Still no contact. I can't believe this. I guess we are at his mercy now. I hope it will be soon, there's no way we can wait another month. Been over 2 months now.

I'm not into knocking. a builder over the net so this pertains to any bussines. I would never wait for something for Two months as simple has a head rebuild,carb mod,cams or full rebuild. No matter who you are time is more than money. I'm in the customer service area and deal with a lot more dollars than the cost of a grenaded motor on a daily basis. No bussiness is worth a crap if you can't return phone calls/emails.That's the worst thing you can do.If you can't produce your product in a timely manor or return phone calls,you won't be in bussiness long even if your services are free.

For everyone who reads this, don't get me wrong, I am not bashing him at all. When I started this thread I was looking for some feedback from people who used him before, to see what kind of timeframe I might be looking at because I couldn't get in contact with him anymore. I here he is very good. This is our first time and we are very excited and now anxious. Time is running out , season starting. Hopefully we will here something tomorrow.