Sign in to follow this  

orion 70cc

hey guys first post here

i have a orion 21a-70cc ive had it for 3 years now I got it to teach my 5 year old daughter to learn ride :banana:

just let me say ive read all the post about orion and there bad quility around here ive had verry good luck with this bike my daughter loves this over her honda z50 with the tb88cc kit! she has beat the crap outa it i belive it spends as much time in the dirt on it's side than on it's wheels lol

so far with extreame abuse buy a rookie kid all thats broke is the rear axle (common) when the rear axle broke the chain came forward into the engine case broke the stator cover and destroyed the stator she has also broke the tripple clamp on a bad landing :lol:

so this year she's getting gutsy riding wheelies and such tryin to hit small jumps more like moguls so there went the plastics! :banana:

what im after is what's the best upgrades i could do to this beast to get her in the peewee class we are gana run this chassis but a real honda 50 :thumbsup:in it instead of the duncor 70cc

so far ive ordered new seat and plastics 10" starcross front and back tires extended alum swing arm fast ace forks and tripple clamp combo tag metals handle bars new chain and sprockets of diff sizes upgraded to hydrolic disk brakes

any tips or advise welcome

Just keep it fun with her, never pressure her to race if she decides its not for her because it could ruin the sport for her completely... Oh, and be prepared to replace allot more parts as she gets faster and more aggressive. I see a kx 65 in the near future if she really gets into it.