Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Seattle Supercross tickets

I have a deal on free travel to Seattle for the Supercross race. I remember last year when I went to Toronto, I was able to find a track diagram and buy tickets to a likely good seat to watch. However, I cannot find a track diagram for the Seattle race. Any advice on where to sit?

Thanks!

If you want cheap tickets then go for the 300 level. Their actually not to bad of seats, you can see the entire track really well. I prefer the 200 level though, not to expensive of tickets, and you can see everything.

200 level in the back, thats the only covered seating in the place and u can see the whole track. seems like it rains every year unless I dont go. 100 level is too close, cant see everything if theres big jumps or the start line is in front of you.

I like to have 200 level seats and usually end up moving into the 300 level by the Main to get some leg room, good views from 300 Level.

The pits would be outside to the left side of those pictures as well.

Make sure you bring RAIN GEAR! Wear thermal underwear. I went up to Seattle one time to watch the SX and I'll never go again. Why in the hell would they build an open stadium in Seattle. I got completely soaked and froze my ass off it was miserable. :banana:

Make sure you bring RAIN GEAR! Wear thermal underwear. I went up to Seattle one time to watch the SX and I'll never go again. Why in the hell would they build an open stadium in Seattle. I got completely soaked and froze my ass off it was miserable. :lol:

Why an open stadium? Because they play Man sports there. :banana:

Why an open stadium? Because they play Man sports there. :banana:

Other places has no problem putting a roof over their stadium and playing the same man sports. :lol:

Make sure you bring RAIN GEAR! Wear thermal underwear. I went up to Seattle one time to watch the SX and I'll never go again. Why in the hell would they build an open stadium in Seattle. I got completely soaked and froze my ass off it was miserable. :lol:

i went to san diego this year.....we didnt want to get soaked so we hit wallyworld for some cheapo rain ponchos....we didnt' realize our seats were under the upper decks.....so it was perfect...we stayed nice and dry......i felt bad for the suckers getting wet in the rain...(especially since we thought we'd be joining them)....yet at the same time it was eerily decadent being among the few who were dry all night....!:banana:

Make sure you bring RAIN GEAR! Wear thermal underwear. I went up to Seattle one time to watch the SX and I'll never go again. Why in the hell would they build an open stadium in Seattle. I got completely soaked and froze my ass off it was miserable. :banana:

hasn't rained on us the last 3 years. . .

First off the roof closes when it needs to. Second stop whining... its an all-weather sport (daytona 2008)... part of the fun. Bring an umbrella and a hoody. :banana:

First off the roof closes when it needs to. Second stop whining... its an all-weather sport (daytona 2008)... part of the fun. Bring an umbrella and a hoody. :banana:

Qwest field doesn't have a roof.