check out my friends wheel

I was right in front oh him when it happened. About a 70ft table and you land into pit. The take off is supercross steep so it puts you up way in the air. He was going way too fast and endoed. he landed nose down at the bottom of the pit. So it was about 25ft straight down to hard flat dirt.

I heard a panic rev and a metal to metal sound. I look back and see a blue bike cartwheeling. I turn around and he was walking around and screaming about how we have to go and then falls to the ground. Then I notice his forearm is bent at a 45 degree angle :banana: He was air lifted to the hospital and had surgery last night, he should be home later today. Thank god it was only a arm. Could have been a lot worse.

it was a pain in the @$$ loading and unloading that bike haha

I went over to his place and talked to him yesterday. he is doing good. had a fairly clean break; both bones in his arm. He has some hardware in there. He also pulled a ligament and bruised his collar bone.

he remembers the entire thing clear as day. He said he had plenty of hangtime to figure out how much it was going to hurt haha. If all goes well he should be back riding by June. :banana:

he remembers the entire thing clear as day. He said he had plenty of hangtime to figure out how much it was going to hurt...

Been there before...

Hope your friend heals quick. I am sure in a week or two that bike will be torn down and checked over from skidplate to seat and in between. That is what I did when I was on 6 weeks of disability.

I was right in front oh him when it happened. About a 70ft table and you land into pit. The take off is supercross steep so it puts you up way in the air. He was going way too fast and endoed. he landed nose down at the bottom of the pit. So it was about 25ft straight down to hard flat dirt.

I heard a panic rev and a metal to metal sound. I look back and see a blue bike cartwheeling. I turn around and he was walking around and screaming about how we have to go and then falls to the ground. Then I notice his forearm is bent at a 45 degree angle :banana: He was air lifted to the hospital and had surgery last night, he should be home later today. Thank god it was only a arm. Could have been a lot worse.

it was a pain in the @$$ loading and unloading that bike haha

Just out of curiousity, what gear did he hit the table in to go that far, 3rd pinned? I'm usually 2nd gear on my 450 on that jump.