Antigravity Batteries Giveaways: Winners Announced! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Michigan Right Of Spring 2010 Atlanta Mi, Who's Going To Be There?

I've been posting this question for a couple years now. I'll be there we got a cabin in the middle of that trail system.

haha, I suck. :lol: Thanks for the help.

It only states that members have to pay a fee. So, I guess us non members don't have to pay to ride?:banana: Maybe a member of the CCC can chime in here and inform the uniformed?:banana:

It says "must be a CCC member" in requirements. :banana:

Next question: what does it cost to join CCC?

It says "must be a CCC member" in requirements. :banana:

Next question: what does it cost to join CCC?

I think it said, $30/yr on their website. Google CCC Michigan, my figers are getting tired and I still have 5 more hours of sitting in front of the computer left.:lol:

There is a link to an "Application" and the price is listed on that.

Dave -

CCC events require CCC Membership ($39/year $46/Family, went up this year & membership app on their site has not been updated it appears).

There is also an event fee to participate:

$15/Day or $23/weekend

Plus $2 Use Fee

Discounts for family members.

Doing the math for you, if you are not yet a CCC member and it's just you going:

$39 + $23 + $2 = $64 to ride for the weekend.

Camping or Day Parking extra charge; Food not included. Can save some $ if you pack a lunch and ride your bike to the event.

Dave -

CCC events require CCC Membership ($39/year $46/Family, went up this year & membership app on their site has not been updated it appears).

There is also an event fee to participate:

$15/Day or $23/weekend

Plus $2 Use Fee

Discounts for family members.

Doing the math for you, if you are not yet a CCC member and it's just you going:

$39 + $23 + $2 = $64 to ride for the weekend.

Camping or Day Parking extra charge; Food not included. Can save some $ if you pack a lunch and ride your bike to the event.

I love being a member of the GLDS Jeremy!!!!:lol::banana: In fact, I just renewed my membership of that overtaxing fee of $10/yr. I guess I'll have to pass on Burger King for lunch a couple of times to pay the WHOLE year membership.:banana:

Sounds kind of pricey to ride. I will say that those trails are awesome to ride. What do you get for $64

Sounds kind of pricey to ride. I will say that those trails are awesome to ride. What do you get for $64

You get to be a member of the CCC of MI ($39 includes a one year subscription to the Great Lakes TrailRider magazine, a detailed map book of the Michigan trail system), you get to ride a public trail system ($23), and you get to pay the DNR a trail event use fee ($2). If you plan to camp on site that is another $10 one night or $20 two nights, they should have food on site at a cost. Sometimes they give away prizes (blind draw) but don't know it they are doing that this year.

Kennedy

The $39 membership is a year's worth in the CCC*. You'll get a magazine, mapbook and access to their member Club's events. The $25 is the event fee + Use Fee for 2 days. If you were to attend other CCC events during the year, you'd only need to cough up the entry fee (typically $25 for 2 days).

you get to pay the DNR a trail event use fee ($2)

That fee goes to the CCC, not directly to the DNR. The CCC does (or did) use that money to pay for the permit from the DNR.

At the event you'll get to ride public ORV trail (RoS uses the Atlanta system) that has been arrowed to provide direction. Generally they have a prize drawing on both days, enabling you the opportunity to win cool stuff like goggles or chain lube.

Some of their events also offer a Dual Sport option.

* Not quite a year, it depends on when you join. Their dues expire in March every year regardless of when you join. So if you join in May, you're paying for 10 months as the membership expires on 3/31. Of course, after then, you are on the annual cycle of March to March so you're getting the full year's worth.

I have been a CCC member for twenty years and think its a great club with alot of good people that work hard to keep our trails open and in good condition. Hope to see you there!

Dennis

I'll be there!

Maybe i'll see some of you fellow TTer's out on the trail, i'll be the tall arse kid on a YZ. :banana:

Hey OP where are you from?