4 way petcock?

You'll probably be better off finding the smallest quick-disconnect coupler you can and splicing that into the fuel line.

Another option is starting with a fuel line about 1.5-2" too long, and as the end "wears out" cut it off and use the next 1/2".

How often do you drain your tank that this would be worth it?

Way to often. Nobody likes to run out of gas, so it always gets topped off before a riding day. I always end up coming home with gas in there and months until my next ride. I might try to find a valve to put inline with the carb that can drain from there. Any help is appreciated on finding some of this stuff.

invest in some Stabil and put it in the tank when you get home. Crank it up and ride next time.

Sta bil only last so long. 1.5 years of gas that mixed with old and new just makes me nervous. The bike is almost 27 years old.

You'll probably be better off finding the smallest quick-disconnect coupler you can and splicing that into the fuel line...

+1 on the quick disconnect. If I have to drain my tank I just take it off, remove the filler cap and tip it into a can via a big funnel with a filter gauze.

Sta bil only last so long. 1.5 years of gas that mixed with old and new just makes me nervous. The bike is almost 27 years old.

You said "months" not "years".

?

If it's gonna sit for a year, then yeah you need to drain it. If you're only riding once every 1.5 years I don't see the trouble with disconnecting the fuel line once a year, lol.

See, you are reading past what is written. I fill the bike up before every ride, not all of the fuel gets used, I crank the bike up every 2 weeks to keep it running, I've only run it empty once, The fuel line is newer, thanks anyways. I will get the quick coupler, that was a good idea.