Sign in to follow this  

STOLEN: 2009 KX450F - Montana

Hey guys,

Just recently had my 2009 KX450F stolen in Montana. Perhaps you have seen the posting on RacerX about it. I also have a link to the VIN and photo of it:

http://www.montanamotocross.com/

Please keep your eye's open if you are in the Montana or NW area!

Thanks everyone...

Jason - 808

thats bullshit. why do people have to f with other peoples stuff. i'm pissed and it's not even my bike. a good friend of mine had his whole fox suspension stolen off of his quad at a national last year

ouch that sucks to hear, anything else on the bike to make it unique? Im sure the theif pulled off the personal decals and then it would look about like every other 09 out there

It does (did) have a Dubach full Race System...Devol bar clamps, Rear brake resevoir extender, TM Design chain guide and lower chain guide...the upper one is green, so it stands out like a sore thumb. Also has PFR Suspension Decals and of course internals. The kicker is, if they take the decals off, the sun has bleached the PFR logo into the forks...I know this because I change them often to keep it looking fresh.

They will need to spend some cash to make this bike look "Stock". Don't think a thief has an extra $1000+ bucks to change everything except the plastic maybe.

Thanks for looking everyone!!!

I Just hope for the day she comes back home to me...

dam dude, sry to hear that, looks like a sweet bike. sucks that someone has to steel what they din't earn and cant earn them self a bike