Sign in to follow this  

Montana Stolen: 2009 kx450f

Hey guys,

Just recently had my 2009 KX450F stolen in Montana. Perhaps you have seen the posting on RacerX about it. I also have a link to the VIN and photo of it:

http://www.montanamotocross.com/

Please keep your eye's open if you are in the Montana or NW area!

Thanks everyone...

Jason - 808

i sent the link to a friend of mine up there to keep his eyes peeled.

That is the suck! Hope you catch them and rearrange their grill.

Hey guys,

Just recently had my 2009 KX450F stolen in Montana. Perhaps you have seen the posting on RacerX about it. I also have a link to the VIN and photo of it:

http://www.montanamotocross.com/

Please keep your eye's open if you are in the Montana or NW area!

Thanks everyone...

Jason - 808

Hit up pipestone on the weekends and keep an eye out. I hope you had insurance. Where was it stolen from?

I have friends riding pipe every weekend. So I think I have that place covered. I thought I had insurance...but my homeowners insurance is telling me different. I am in the middle of a battle with them.

I live in Helena.

Thanks for checking. Much appreciated.

I have friends riding pipe every weekend. So I think I have that place covered. I thought I had insurance...but my homeowners insurance is telling me different. I am in the middle of a battle with them.

I live in Helena.

Thanks for checking. Much appreciated.

That sucks. Keep an eye on Craigslist as well.

I learned that according to State Farm, ANY motorized vehicle if stored on your property is not covered under the umbrella of a homeowner's policy. Motorized vehicles must carry their own policy. SO needless to say, we have a lot of policies. Dirt bikes are pretty cheap to insure compared to cars.

Is is times like this when it makes you glad you sprung for the $50 a year it costs to insure it. A well spent 14 cents a day.