Sign in to follow this  

Colorado Colorado Bike Insurance

Hey all, apparently progressive raised their minimum coverage on a bike in Colorado from $75 to $95. Just wondered before I renew what others are using and what rates they get. I just have the minimum i need to get plated, will probably never use the insurance, never have.

Thanks in advance!

I am using Progressive, my bike is plated, not sure if that makes a difference, but for one year it is $88, i dont remember the specifics, but i know for a fact that it is NOT the lowest coverage available, i had them add a few things just in case. Might be lower because i also have 3 trucks insured through them (multi vehicle discount)?

Farmers, plated and its 25 a month... liability.

almost had my motorcycle license 1 year now. might be cheaper

I insure 3 plated bikes with Progressive and pay about $25/month......

I have mine covered with my State Farm - house, auto and bike. Three bikes 2006 Shadow - $60, plated 2006 WR450F - $42, plated 2005 TTR125 - $18.

State farm here, but being that I have 11 policies with them I might be getting a better deal per bike/car. They cover all our bikes, cars, boat, trailer, & homeowners. I've also been a State Farm customer for 20ish years.

^^ You probably get the biggest discount on the furred XR though:smirk:

Bob.

Have insurance on our street bikes through Markel, Costs $75.00 per year for 2 bikes, 1 experienced and 1 inexperienced rider, both 1982 suzukis.

^^ You probably get the biggest discount on the furred XR though:smirk:

Bob.

I think it's the other way around. :banana:

BTW she rode it in the St. Patrick's Day parade last weekend and got a LOT of attention.

Ok, derailment over.

so i guess 95 a year isnt bad for one then, i should quit bitchin

I have an insurance broker that I use. He checks something like 12 different insurance companies. Won't charge you for a quote, might be worth looking into. PM me if you want the info.

I pay $17 a month at state farm for my 525. Thats full coverage with a $250 deductable. We have the house and 2 vehicals too.

State Farm $212/yr for full coverage $250 ded, that includes coverage for gadgets, mods, and bling that I have receipts for. I also have my house, truck, and snowmobile insured by them.

I pay about $50 a year for my XR400 with American Family. They charge by the CC not whether it's dirt or street.

DT