Get that dancing monkey off your back! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Visiting Arizona in search of technical trail riding... where are the best spots?

Hey all. Some friends and I will be heading to AZ this Thursday thru Sunday to find some good trail riding. We're from Southern California and we love technical single-track. Can we get some opinions from local AZers about the best places to ride? Ideally, we'll camp Thursday and Friday in one location and ride it out, then move Friday night to a new location, most likely the Sycamore area, for the Saturday and Sunday riding.

Thanks in advance for any help!

lake havasu has many miles of fun single track. camp @ standard wash and find many technical fun trails right from camp. std. wash is off hwy. 95 north of parker before lhc.

lake havasu has many miles of fun single track. camp @ standard wash and find many technical fun trails right from camp. std. wash is off hwy. 95 north of parker before lhc.

This area has some great riding, as well as the Laughlin riding area where BITD just had the Laughlin U.S. hare scrambles race. Let me know if you'll be in the area and I'd be more than happy to help you out!

id say sycamore :thumbsup:or mm i would giude you but out of town those days.

Sycamore or Pima and Dynamite. P and D is closed just dont get caught!! We never do!! LOL

We really appreciate your help... the AZTT website was really helpful too. So it looks like we'll be hitting MMs on Thursday and Friday and then moving over to Sycamore for the weekend. Please feel free to join us on any of these rides. Thanks! -Tim

We really appreciate your help... the AZTT website was really helpful too. So it looks like we'll be hitting MMs on Thursday and Friday and then moving over to Sycamore for the weekend. Please feel free to join us on any of these rides. Thanks! -Tim

When u hitting sycamore. Let me know... I may show up if Im not out too late with the ladies.. Call me and let me know 602 909 8165

A few of joined up with the Boyz from Cali this morning for a ride - when we got there, they were just getting out of bed - J/K - they arrived at about 3am in the morning, so were slow getting ready which was no Probs as we were not in a rush to get going.

We had a great ride with them, total of just under 40 miles. Super guys!!! - they will be riding out at the MM's tomorrow morning again, then Sycamore the rest of the weekend and ware really excited about the riding they have planed