Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Dallas- Round 11- SX 2010 Predictions, Discussion and Results *SPOILERS*

Well, this is the race that Stewart said he was shooting to come back to, but I haven't heard or read anything on either him or Reed yet for this week. I hope they come back to mix it up because the picks the past two weeks have been really similar across the board.

Picks are due Saturday Mar 20th at 10am PST (12pm local race time). Basically I will not accept picks once the practices start, so this might vary a bit but don't push it. Once the practices start I will not allow any more picks

>>HERE<< is a link to the east coast riders list

I wont go on about the rules, go to >>THIS<< topic to see the rules

This contest is now CLOSED to new players

please copy and paste the following format into your post so everyone's picks are in a same format and only use this format if you want to be part of the prediction contest. If you don't use this format I wont enter your picks.

user name

player number

450 class

250 winner

Fastest Qualifier

Notice that I have a space for player numbers. This is to help me enter your picks into the spreadsheet.

Here are the player numbers

players_numbers.jpg

please use rider #s and not names.

if you update your picks please make a NEW post and put UPDATE at the top of the post. Do not edit your original post.

Here are the top 25 in points

week10%28top25%29.jpg

>>HERE<< is a PDF of everyone's scores

Enjoy!

:banana:

Stewie and Reedy coming back into the mix will just screw with my mojo

Shut UP!!! Nice week again...:banana:

Shut UP!!! Nice week again...:banana:

I'm giving credit to whoever taught the 2 Ryans how to ride and JC. I see we tied, does that mean you finally got on board with the snake train?

I'm giving credit to whoever taught the 2 Ryans how to ride and JC. I see we tied, does that mean you finally got on board with the snake train?

damn you! i was banking on your domination coming to a close and deviated from the masses with my picks this past weekend.

My plan failed....

:banana: Took 75 out of the mix and inserted 38...weren't my picks in early last week? I forget.

Is Stewart really racing this weekend?? I know Reed is supposed to come back. How funny if both of them come back on the same weekend. :banana:

damn you! i was banking on your domination coming to a close and deviated from the masses with my picks this past weekend.

My plan failed....

LOL Ive been waiting for it to come to an end for about 4 weeks now. I'm like that wart on the bottom of the heel that just wont go!

:banana: Took 75 out of the mix and inserted 38...weren't my picks in early last week? I forget.

I think you were in before me. I wasn't sure if you did the ol' last minute swap or not and am too lazy to look:busted:

2 weeks on the short list! bananadance.gif

Hut

Fast Qualifier

My quick pics for Dallas

1. RV

1. Austin Stroupe #45

Didn't you hear French Fry say he would win this weekend??? :banana:

Im moving on up to the east side, iv gained like 20 spots in the last week. I should be in striking distance on snake by Vegas.

Finally my pick for Bar-c-ya paid off!!

Jeremy365

1 --- (38) >vvvvvvv

38 --- (18) > Picks if Stewart don't race.

18 --- (14) >^^^^^

Qualifier

think its only fair that you pick one way!

i will see the race first hand... and will be sharing lots of pix. i will have a racer pass so i should get some good shots! can't wait!!!!

think its only fair that you pick one way!

i will see the race first hand... and will be sharing lots of pix. i will have a racer pass so i should get some good shots! can't wait!!!!

How do you receive a racer pass?

Im moving on up to the east side, iv gained like 20 spots in the last week. I should be in striking distance on snake by Vegas.

Just think, if it wasn't for those 38 people in between us, we would be neck and neck! :banana:

:lol:

• Like 1

Finally my pick for Bar-c-ya paid off!!

1 --- (38) >vvvvvvv

38 --- (18) > Picks if Stewart don't race.

18 --- (14) >^^^^^

I put in the picks not in brackets. I wont be allowing "if stewart or reed" options, just too much work on my end to sift through all the posts. everyone needs to do their research and get picks by Saturday morning

and just so ya know, from the DMXS radio interview it didn't really seem like James was going to race this week

Just think, if it wasn't for those 38 people in between us, we would be neck and neck! :banana:

:lol:

Bam!!! :banana::lol: