Sign in to follow this  

Ssr110 semi?

I'm in the market for a new bike for my 8yr old son who's currently riding a crf50, but has outgrown it. He's ridden a crf70 also but I was thinking about the klx110. Now I've started getting interested in the ssr bikes after doing some research around the site here. I found the ssr110 semi on several tt sponsor dealer sites and it looks like just what I would like to get my son. Does anyone have this particular bike and could give a review? Or maybe the dealers who post on here could give a little more detail on the bike and their thoughts? Any info would be appreciated.

it's considered a pit bike and the pitbike guys in the pitbikes forum can answer within a few hours all the details on specific models. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

Well I'm pretty sure I asked a question about a Chinese made bike in the chinese forum so I'm going to stick with my question here. If I'm wrong and ssr's are not chinese bikes, well my bad then. If anyone wants to help out great, if not, I'll move on.

Really, the KLX, DRZ or TTR are your friends...

Really?? In the Chinese forum?? That's what you have to offer??

See that's why I posted my question here and not in the pitbike forum, so I wouldn't have to hear get a Japanese bike not a Chinese bike. I'm quickly losing interest in TT.

OK DUDE. GO TO THE PITBIKE FORUM AND POST YOUR PITBIKE QUESTION. They have excellent knowledge for racing and selling PITBIKES. EVERYWHERE someone is going to say, buy japanese. CHECK MY PAST POSTS AND SEE WHO YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO. I am a shameless supporter of buying chinese. That's the help you have been getting.

(Josmoloco just posts to post. He only had 400 post two weeks ago.)

SSR is an excellent brand, but as far as experience with that exact model. GO TO THE PITBIKE FORUM. You are new here and telling people who is wrong and right. Consider what people tell you or you won't get any help in the future. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

PS: if i had a question about sdg or ssr or any racing 10-12" Those guys are SO knowledgable. MOST PITBIKES ARE CHINESE

OK DUDE. GO TO THE PITBIKE FORUM AND POST YOUR PITBIKE QUESTION. They have excellent knowledge for racing and selling PITBIKES. EVERYWHERE someone is going to say, buy japanese. CHECK MY PAST POSTS AND SEE WHO YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO. I am a shameless supporter of buying chinese. That's the help you have been getting.

(Josmoloco just posts to post. He only had 400 post two weeks ago.)

SSR is an excellent brand, but as far as experience with that exact model. GO TO THE PITBIKE FORUM. You are new here and telling people who is wrong and right. Consider what people tell you or you won't get any help in the future. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

PS: if i had a question about sdg or ssr or any racing 10-12" Those guys are SO knowledgable. MOST PITBIKES ARE CHINESE

Looks like I ran into the Barney Fife of the Chinese forum. LMAO!!!

I don't believe I told anyone they were wrong or right. I just asked a question about a Chinese bike in the Chinese forum. I didn't see anywhere that said the Chinese forum was for all things Chinese except pitbikes. If "MOST PITBIKES ARE CHINESE" then the Chinese forum seems like a logical place for discussion.

I'll just move on, OK DUDE.

Donkey Legged Chicken Farmer??? Classic!!!

Because it's all in fun... no reason to actually be abrasive...

Also. Check that link i posted in the pitbike forum. It has 2 GREAT responses in less then 12 hours. Imagine that... doing what someone suggests.-BIG DAN:thumbsup:

I can't get this thread out of my mind. How can someone come here and ask for help. Then, say, "I DO WHAT I WANT" when we suggest the ANSWER to their question. I'm glad this dude moved on. Good riddance. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

I can't get this thread out of my mind. How can someone come here and ask for help. Then, say, "I DO WHAT I WANT" when we suggest the ANSWER to their question. I'm glad this dude moved on. Good riddance. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

Dude , You Said Donkey Legged Chicken Farmer . Sorry But I Laugh Every Time I See/Hear That For Some Reason. (Made My Day) Steve.

here you donkey legged chicken farmer. http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9294031#post9294031

Is that enough effort for you? josmoloco and tbolt ended up with a helpful hint. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

I don't know why I try to help people like you.

That was pretty funny. Thanks for posting over in the pitbike forum. You beat me to it. Wow, you are sensative. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Wow, you are sensative. Sorry I hurt your feelings.

Never. I was just trying to help you out man. Help is all this website is good for. Glad we could get your question to the right people. What have you decided about your purchase? -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

Now I'm just going to have to hang around and have fun with this. It's the 'donkey legged chicken farmer' here and I'm in your head whispering, "get a life DUDE" :thumbsup:

And for the record, I never said "I DO WHAT I WANT". You could have just as easily not responded to my thread since you didn't have an answer. You don't have to respond to every question, but it does appear you like the standard "go somewhere else" answer.

Keep me entertained, what's next?

it's considered a pit bike and the pitbike guys in the pitbikes forum can answer within a few hours all the details on specific models. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

This first post, suggested another location on this "same site" to find DETAILED information on your exact question. Short and sweet and to the point with helpful direction. Then you wanted to argue. Would you have rathered your thread die with NO answers or comments? It happens...

No one person can know everything about every model there is. But knowing Thumpertalk and where the "gold" (useful knowledge) is hidden in these forums can save you alot of time. Take it as it is.

Case in point. Josmoloco gave a "buy japanese" response in the chinese forum, yet took the time to answer with links and other good tidbits in the pitbike forum. WHY? I don't know. It's just where you post.

"I went to home depot and asked the guy in plumbing (aisle 10) about pipe. He told me Aisle 11. I left because he didn't want to help me."

I have plenty of life. So much life, I have to share some with others. I am like a DAN lollipop. So suck it. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

Well I'm pretty sure I asked a question about a Chinese made bike in the chinese forum so I'm going to stick with my question here. If I'm wrong and ssr's are not chinese bikes, well my bad then. If anyone wants to help out great, if not, I'll move on.

And for the record, I never said "I DO WHAT I WANT".

You have been awfully entertaining yourself bud.

-BIG DAN:thumbsup:

I have plenty of life. So much life, I have to share some with others. I am like a DAN lollipop. So suck it. -BIG DAN:thumbsup:

Now that was good. Very entertaining!:thumbsup:

You win.

I haven't figured out what bike I'm going to get yet. It would be nice to get a first hand review of the specific model I'm interested in, but maybe no one has one that frequents the site. All responses were appreciated though.

You're the man Dan!:lol: