Sign in to follow this  

California Wanna rent your bike?

Does anyone have a bike in the SoCal area that they would consider renting to my sister this weekend. She wants to buy a Honda 250 or a 230 but she wants to try one out first.

I would but the only 250 I have is a 2 stroke. Have you looked @ Chaparral? (I see they rent bikes there, I go there twice a week but have never checked it out so I'm not sure what bikes they rent, but you'd think the CRF line would be there for rent)

Where are you going riding? I know Ocotillo Wells and Pismo rent bikes there...

Call Chaparal they rent all sorts of bikes....they use a company that advertise's here on TT, I think their called Eagle Riders or something like that.

We were going to ride District 37, but our plans may be changing and we may end up in Gorman. We checked into a couple of places, but its super expensive, like $350.00 for the weekend. Her husband is trying to find her a bike to just buy. He just needs to pull the trigger for her.

You really can not hurt a 230, but 350 for a weekend sounds good to me also. I was thinking you could rent mine for 500 ( Plus your first born) and I'll give you back 50 if the bike came back as it left. . LOL