Hey guys I just got

-monster plastics

-engine plugs

-x-ring chain

-front sprocket

-rear sprocket

-chain slider

-moose case saver

I also threw in pics of my old mans bike. Tell me what you guys think. Is my chain good tension?

100_5921.jpg

100_5922.jpg

100_5923.jpg

100_5924.jpg

100_5925.jpg

100_5926.jpg

Can Anyon spot whats missing?:banana::busted:

Haha Take a good look at the 4th picture. I was having trouble adjusting my chain because i dont have a wrench the size of the axle block adjuster so i had to pull off the tire and use a socket then put it back on about 4 times its a pain in the butt. Is there an easier way to tighten it up without taking the wheel off?

your exhaust , haha ,wheres that new one you said you got on craigslist ?

getting shipped out tomorrow :banana: sooooooo happy! :banana::banana::lol::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Haha Take a good look at the 4th picture. I was having trouble adjusting my chain because i dont have a wrench the size of the axle block adjuster so i had to pull off the tire and use a socket then put it back on about 4 times its a pain in the butt. Is there an easier way to tighten it up without taking the wheel off?[/QUOTE]

Yes...go to autoparts store and spend the $5-10 on a couple combination wrenchs...should be an 8mm and a 10 or 12mm?

hey someone correct me if im wrong but isnt the axle block in the 3rd pic on backwards? Does it matter if it is that way?

ok. how much tighter does it need to be?

On a CRF450R it's supposed to be around 1-1/4" of play up and down. I do the finger test...2 fingers width between chain and swingarm.

Yeah I'm putting them on backwards cause I had a heck of a time adjusting the chain. I could turn them around and the chain would be good tension, you think?