Sign in to follow this  

Drz400E vs Yamaha Blaster

If they are both stock. My friend keep telling me the Blaster of one of his friend REALLY REALLY RIP!. so out of curiosity,im asking myself ,if my bike could beat a blaster. Who has a better take out, top speed , who is better overall Etc. (my friend never drove my 400E :banana:)

***NOTE*** the blaster has a powercore full system on it!!

Edited by Patrick116
error

There's porting and big bore kits for the Blaster that make it really rip. But I doubt it will be as fast as your bike. I've riden a stock blaster a couple times and also have an LTZ 400 and it's not evan close.

Stock Blasters make about 17hp. With a 240cc kit and +3mm crank 50hp is possible, though.

All in all, don't sweat Blasters too much. It's the Banshees you gotta watch out for.

if all it has is a pipe than the E will kill it in every way. a blaster was the first 4wheeler my dad bough tme and my brother. top speed app.55mph stock geared. fun as can be but unles its bored , ported along with pipe and carb, it shouldnt be a race at all. now like was stated , a banshee is in a whole league by itself. my rm250 wont run w my banshee

you guys were right, blaster got a full system power core 2 and jetted, and its not even close. The rider is not the best, its his first 2 strokes but he told me that i was just flying when he looked at me and he told me also it was like his blaster was not even riding when he was seeing me getting further and futher. So thats cool but the blaster is still a not so bad 4 wheeler its actually real cool to drive. if you ask me