Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Privateer Josh Clark T-Shirt

Its people like you that bring this sport down.

I hope your proud.

You don't know me or what I do for the sport so pipe down there buddy :banana:

You don't know me or what I do for the sport so pipe down there buddy :banana:

Well great good for you. So then what did you mean? Did you mean to be an *******?

I hope the next time your hurt and need help someone just points and laughs at you. Go ride a quad you tard.

• Like 1

No offence but if you got money to be traveling all around the US racing motocross then you probably have money put aside when you get hurt. No doubt Josh Clark is fast but im tired of when someone gets hurt they ask for hand outs. I kno that it comes off as being a dick but Idk if you have noticed what kinda shape the world is in.

+1^

I never got any handout so Im not a fan of people who ask for them. Call me all the names and try to insult all you want, your the one who looks like a child attmepting to throw insults across the internet. YAHHHH YOUR A BADASSS :banana::worthy:🤣

Red Rider, chill out. A brother rider is hurt and needs help. Most privateers have to nickle and dime it to stay in the sport. If you don't want to help, fine. I thought your comments make you look like a D__K.

I don't think that he is necessarily asking for a handout. It is a program that some of the proceeds go to the privateers of our sport. It's called supporting our sport. Just as you would going to the races and buying t-shirts there for $30 plus. You guys need to lay off it. If you don't want to buy a shirt then don't. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but you don't have to be rude about it.

• Like 1

I don't think that he is necessarily asking for a handout. It is a program that some of the proceeds go to the privateers of our sport. It's called supporting our sport. Just as you would going to the races and buying t-shirts there for $30 plus. You guys need to lay off it. If you don't want to buy a shirt then don't. Everybody is entitled to their opinion but you don't have to be rude about it.

Exactly...I'm not asking for a handout!

I've helped Josh out this year a lot. The program is to help any privateer out and it just happens to be that Josh's shirt was just finished. He isn't looking for hand outs and just wants to race the nationals. If I can get a fan a cool shirt and then give Josh some of the cash then he will be pumped.

I'm finding that people always want the underdogs to do good and love my ideas in helping, but never actually do anything.

• Like 2

I wish him the best of luck and hope that he gets well soon! And for redrider, why don't you do us all a favor and STF-Up.

Exactly...I'm not asking for a handout!

I've helped Josh out this year a lot. The program is to help any privateer out and it just happens to be that Josh's shirt was just finished. He isn't looking for hand outs and just wants to race the nationals. If I can get a fan a cool shirt and then give Josh some of the cash then he will be pumped.

I'm finding that people always want the underdogs to do good and love my ideas in helping, but never actually do anything.

Keep up the good work. :banana:

Faceplant does more for the sport than you could dream of. It is obvious that you are a DOUCHE and probably are just a sideline benchwarmer making judgements about things you know nothing about. Infact, do you even know him? What I thought. I do and his love for the sport and support for riders is unmatched. Maybe you should just get on your quad and head to GLAMIS with the other piece of shit quadriders that make our good spots unbearable. I bet you don't even own a helmet. GOOD. Cuz that will just ease our pain a little quicker when you wreck your ATC into a buggy on that RAD dune. ****in' douches. I hate this shit.

If you don't want a shirt don't buy one, there is no need to crap all over his thread. It's a good cause to help out a privateer IMO.

If you don't want a shirt don't buy one, there is no need to crap all over his thread. It's a good cause to help out a privateer IMO.

Thank you. I try hard and so do the riders I support. They will be really grateful.

I broke my back at the track weekend before last(thread is in the general section). Any one want to buy some of my shirts?

No offence but if you got money to be traveling all around the US racing motocross then you probably have money put aside when you get hurt. No doubt Josh Clark is fast but im tired of when someone gets hurt they ask for hand outs. I kno that it comes off as being a dick but Idk if you have noticed what kinda shape the world is in.

not taking offense to you but the other guy who typed Fail before you primo. Your quote jsut worked nice for me.

I have to dis-agree a lot of privateers are putting every penny they have into racing. They don't have a good job to fall back on or make tons of money racing. It cost them money to travel and keep their bikes working and such.

They go home during the week work all week making $500 or so and then spend all that money they made working labor jobs to pay to go racing and hope they do good and win some money.

A lot of riders do have wealthy parents who support them but there are still ton's mostly the older ones who pour everything into riding and just don't have the money.

Just like any other person who became famous engineer, singer, dancer, driver, lollipop king, all poured there heart and soul into doing something spent all there money hoping for the best and when something bad happens and friends ask for some money to help him out and get him back on his feet and you just laugh in his face and say like you need a hand out. You're paralyized sorry body you're no good. Washed up and nothing left. Good luck paying those bills in a wheel chair oh wait u can't afford that hmm guess you'll just have to lay on the ground for rest of your life. tough break.

If you don't like people who ask for hand outs for down riders or people who are hurt and offically hurt not trying to scam. Then keep you damn mouth shut no need to come and talk big. You have it all figured out.

I will not respond or argue this.

The end

• Like 1