Sign in to follow this  

Forgot how much fun the DRZ is!

I love it. Been so long since my bike has been together. Can't beat a ride on the first gorgeous 65 degree day of the year here in Michigan. :banana::goofy:🤣:banana::ride::banana:

I love it. Been so long since my bike has been together. Can't beat a ride on the first gorgeous 65 degree day of the year here in Michigan. :banana::goofy:🤣:banana::ride::banana:

Your sig says Ct?????????????? Either way I guess, a good day for a ride here too.

If you are in AA I am about 100 miles south of you and it was a beautiful day. I also broke out the drz today for my first ride to work this year. It was nice to be back on 2 wheels again, well for a while one wheel. I did just order a new jacket for these mornings though still kind of cool at 7am.:banana::ride:🤣

If you are in AA I am about 100 miles south of you and it was a beautiful day. I also broke out the drz today for my first ride to work this year. It was nice to be back on 2 wheels again, well for a while one wheel. I did just order a new jacket for these mornings though still kind of cool at 7am.👍:ride:🤣

you got pics of your bike? I checked garage but didn't see any. looks clean from avatar.

I just got a new fieldsheer adventure jacket today so I hope it doesn't warm up to fast I want to try it out.👍