Sign in to follow this  

My bike is pretty much done

Ok I finally have 90% of my stuff for the bike so I put most of it together. Waiting on a couple pieces of CF and it will be done. :banana:

2010graphicsbike2.jpg

2010graphicsbike1.jpg

2010graphicsrearfender.jpg

2010graphicsfendertip.jpg

2010graphicsairbox.jpg

2010graphics.jpg

Looks great! What year is it? I love those Hurrican kits! Been looking for one for my 05' Where did you get yours?

Looks great! What year is it? I love those Hurrican kits! Been looking for one for my 05' Where did you get yours?

Its an 2009! I had them custom made from ZLT.

Also One Industries is making them again also. oneindustries.com check them out :banana:

Its an 2009! I had them custom made from ZLT.

Did ZLT treat you well? They are local out here and just got involved with sponsoring a couple top riders with our series. I am curious if they are the same type of tools that work at Dirt Digits.

Sweet ride.

I have the "Hurricane" kit on my son's 06 YZ125.

Did ZLT treat you well? They are local out here and just got involved with sponsoring a couple top riders with our series. I am curious if they are the same type of tools that work at Dirt Digits.

Hell ya! I have been working with them for over 4.5 years now. I always deal with Darren the owner and I couldn't ask for any better support. There has been a couple times that he sent me my Graphics, I didn't have the money and he let me slide a couple weeks and then pay him. Very very good group of people indeed I highly recommend there stuff. The stuff is strong and really durable. :banana:www.zltmxid.com

Man, it must be great getting paid to ride. You must be making a fortune off of all the sponsorship money you must be getting.

Sorry, its late and I couldn't help it.:banana:

Man, it must be great getting paid to ride. You must be making a fortune off of all the sponsorship money you must be getting.

Sorry, its late and I couldn't help it.🤣

Not Bragging but I don't get paid but I also don't pay for a majority of it either. :banana: