Thinking about selling

I have a 2007 DR650 with under 3000 miles on it. It has a wer steering stabilizer, Q2 muffler, Clarke tank, Procycle's TM40 carb, Eibach springs, Moose bark busters, pro taper hi cr bars, D606 front and rear, and a renazco seat. Wondering what you guys think I can get out of it. I have owned it since it was new and have always taken great care of it. I used it 90% of the time for going to work with some fire trails riding.

I have a 2007 DR650 with under 3000 miles on it. It has a wer steering stabilizer, Q2 muffler, Clarke tank, Procycle's TM40 carb, Eibach springs, Moose bark busters, pro taper hi cr bars, D606 front and rear, and a renazco seat. Wondering what you guys think I can get out of it. I have owned it since it was new and have always taken great care of it. I used it 90% of the time for going to work with some fire trails riding.

Sell the extras separately if you still have the stock parts.

The seat has 15 miles on it, I just put it on this winter. its all black

What material, all vinyl? Any other details/pics? What would you want for it? You can PM me details to take this off the thread. :banana:

Can't sell the seat, it's the only one I have and I'm not selling the bars cause I threw the factory ones in the trash before I ever rode it cause they are junk. I can't really part out anything but the stabilizer and the carb. I pitched all the other crap.