CRF 150 is cutting out when I turn the choke off

Anyone have any ideas?? I have cleaned the carb, lashed the valves, cleaned airfilter. I cannot keep my bike running when choke is off. Spark plugs seem black and dry like its not getting enough gas still. It still has stock jets 98 main, 42 slow. Any help would be great

today I dropped in the 40 leak jet and the bike ran like junk, I had to turn the air screw out 4 turns for the bike to even idol, so I slapped a 48 pilot in the carb just to see, and put the air screw 1 3/4 turns out and the bike is spot on, I live in indiana and i'm at 850ft above sea level.

48 pilot, stock main, 40 leak jet, air screw out 1 3/4 turns and I've reached perfection, the bike can practically stand still in first or second and just throttle out of it, no bog at all.

• 3 weeks later...

U need to completely disassemble the carb and soak it for approx half an hour in a can of carb and parts cleaner, that can be purchased at your local auto parts store. I had the same thing happened to me and I took the bowl off the carb and cleaned everything I could access with carb and choke cleaner and compressed air with no results, my local dealer told me to completely take her apart and soak her, so I did and now it runs like a champ again. PS. Any time your going to let your bike sit for awhile drain the carb, apparently the gas of today isn't what it used to be. Hope this helps.