Sign in to follow this  

Looking for rear wheel - XRL

Cush? aint no cush in them there wheels. But any XR250 XR400 rear is a fit.

XR250 and XR400 rear wheels are the same wheel as on the XR650L? I have been having problems finding a second rear wheel for my L. This might help expand my search. I even had a spare rear wheel bought from a poster on this site but he was going to check shipping before he sent it to me. Hasn't been back on the site since Nov something of 2009....👍

The xr600 wheels fit too. Just make sure you its 94 and up. I have a rear 600 wheel from a 2000. Ben

what??

My understanding is that XLR's came with cush drive hubs? Not true?

I knew the others fit but wanted a cush as this is going to be mostly street use.

Not on any years?

XR250 and XR400 rear wheels are the same wheel as on the XR650L? I have been having problems finding a second rear wheel for my L. This might help expand my search. I even had a spare rear wheel bought from a poster on this site but he was going to check shipping before he sent it to me. Hasn't been back on the site since Nov something of 2009....👍

Kind of weird how it's hard to find them with all the motarding going on. There are lots more of the much older XR's. in fleabay.

Course, could be everyone knows these are the last XRs, so they are going to get treasured more than before IMO.

what??

My understanding is that XLR's came with cush drive hubs? Not true?

I knew the others fit but wanted a cush as this is going to be mostly street use.

Not on any years?

Correct. To my knowledge Honda never made a cush drive hub for any disc brake equipped dirt bike. They did put cush drives in some of the older drum brake dirt and dual purpose models.

Correct. To my knowledge Honda never made a cush drive hub for any disc brake equipped dirt bike. They did put cush drives in some of the older drum brake dirt and dual purpose models.

ahh, never realized there weren't any disk braked cush drive hubs. Well that broadens the search then. 👍