Stalls Without Cold Start Wide Open

I just purchased a used, '05, YZ450F. It starts cold or warm, with no problem, as long as the cold start knob is pulled all the way out. Once warm, pushing the cold start knob back in causes the engine rpm to drop too low and the bike stalls. I played with the adjuster knob next to the cold start for about an hour, and issue still plagues me. The bike had a White Brother's racing pipe, and I changed it to a new, FMF Power Core 4 with the spark arrestor. I did not ride the motorcycle with the White Brothers, so I don't know if the jetting issue I am having is related to the change. I am just adding that bit for information that may be related. I will be riding at altitudes between 5,500-11,000 feet, and the bike has always been at these mountain altitudes. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Simple, easy to follow directions. Those are the true signs of people who know what they're talking about. I appreciate, very much, all of you taking the time to post what you have learned. I will apply these techniques just as soon as our snow melts.