Northern CA suspension shop

Anyone have any input on a good northern CA suspension shop that they would trust their X's suspenders? I know of Aftershock and Dick's; however, I have heard some negative comments regarding Dick's results.

Thanks

Anyone have any input on a good northern CA suspension shop that they would trust their X's suspenders? I know of Aftershock and Dick's; however, I have heard some negative comments regarding Dick's results.

Thanks

Why use someone your not 110% sure of??

Ship it, to ASRacing, or PrecisionConcepts.

Forks slide right into a "tube" at FedEx. Shock into similar box. 👍

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I know of one. Theyre called Fox Racing and are in Watsonville. Problem solved. But if you further north, I see WR-1 at the D36 hare scrambles quite often. I think they are up in the Sacramento area. Ive heard the same about DICKS but Ive never actually even talked to them. If your closer to the bay area theyre is a suspension shop run by some guys that use to work at MDK when they had a business in the area. Good luck.

Smart Performance did mine and I am happy with the results. Dave takes a personal interest in the job and works until you are completely satisfied. He does not forget you after the sale, he follows up with a phone call to make sure everything is ok and will always answer your questions/help with tuning long after the sale-he keeps a record of the work done. Give him a call, you won't be disappointed by the service or the price. He goes by DaveJ here on TT.

• 2 months later...

+3 AS Racing, AS Racing, AS Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier. I have used Precision Concepts on my last 3 bikes and was pretty happy but ever since they got big and famous, their prices more than doubled and their quality of work seemed to have slipped. I have talked to a few people who have recently had their suspension done their and were not happy at all, especially with the amount of "cheddar" they droppped their. Just what I've heard. Give Kelly at AS Racing a call and speak with her. Very nice people for sure!! 👍 Tell em' Justin (Vanilla Gorilla) sent ya!

+3 AS Racing, AS Racing, AS Racing!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't be happier. I have used Precision Concepts on my last 3 bikes and was pretty happy but ever since they got big and famous, their prices more than doubled and their quality of work seemed to have slipped. I have talked to a few people who have recently had their suspension done their and were not happy at all, especially with the amount of "cheddar" they droppped their. Just what I've heard. Give Kelly at AS Racing a call and speak with her. Very nice people for sure!! 👍 Tell em' Justin (Vanilla Gorilla) sent ya!

PC is no longer in business out of El Cajon... Under that name, anyway.

M&M (Mark and Marcia) Racing has taken over the PC business out of El Cajon, CA

.... look for better deals, on the same great suspension tuning.

Or, go to ASRacing... as they are 1in1 with the old PC tune!!🤣