what do you guys think, should I buy these?

ad #1 - 200$

rekluse auto clutch out af a 2004 crf 450, will fit some 250's. not outter basket, recommend hinson if you want it. $200 firm

seems like a pretty good price, I already have a brand new barnett clutch basket + CF plates so for 200$ I can have a rekluse auto clutch too?!? seems too good to be true... I asked him for pics and how many hours on it.

ad #2 - 350$

This GPR dampner and kit has the $ extras, sub mount, fat bar clamps, Was installed on a Honda CRF 450 2007, think the mount kit fits CRF 2005-2008 (mabye more?). Can install on any bike with proper mount. Dampner was just fully serviced at RMR suspention (Vancover)) shop and Rod did full service!! Have not used it since. $350 firm, cost close to $700

Ive always wanted a dampener but they were too expensive (700$ like he said) could there be anything wrong with this one that I should worry about? what does he mean by "proper mount" and why is he not selling that also? I have a 2005 crf450r with the stock 7/8 handlebars, what else would I need to buy?

thanks guys.

^ thats what I was thinking, its a pretty good deal. but the price is 550$ not 400$ but still saving money... I emailed the guys and they havnt gotten back to me so I dont know whats going on... hopefully they havnt sold already!

thanks.

well thats the thing.. I dont race, nor do I need "riding lessons" lol. I can easily afford gas + tires but just looking to save a few hundred bucks on parts that I was eventually going to buy anyways...

im not 100% sure if I actually want an auto clutch, but I def want that dampener. I just wanted to make sure there wasnt any hidden costs in each of those items, like the dampener needing to be serviced + buy a mount, clamps, etc...

The best money I ever spent was on a Gary Bailey mx riding school 30 years ago. Even if you don't race, a good motocross school will improve your skills on a bike, which will make riding much more fun. No aftermarket part will make you a better rider.

If you are interested in a scotts damper, I have an extra damper and I might have a mount for the CRF450 also. Scotts makes more mounts than anyone so if you move to another bike, it will be easier to find a new mount for that. PM me if you want me to check my mounts.

did you get the pics I sent you ?

no I didnt... I signed on every day hoping to see an email in my inbox and never did see one from you... I figured you changed your mind or backed out of the deal or something. try to send it again though please. thanks.