I am picking up an 06 ktm 450 today and I am looking to ride plated in south Jersey

I ride a yz250 and with legal riding areas drying up I decided to make the move to the plated/ legal way. I am picking up an 06 450 exc that I have ridden before. I currently lease some farm land and have a mx track built on it. Problem is I can only use it when there is no hunting going on. My track is only 15 mins over the Comm Barry Bridge. I am looking to ride legally down around the Millville, Bell Plains area or other areas of South Jersey. Please Pm me if you can help. I also ride single track with a couple of other guys in Chester County, PA. We are all about 38-45 yrs. old. I guess it is kind of like I will show you mine if you show me yours.

You can ride the WMAs (Wildlife Management Areas) here in South Jersey... IF the gates are open. Problem is we (Tri-County Sportsmen MC) did a trash clean up today in the WMAs around Millville in cooperation with Fish and Game and the gates are being close in the next few days.

This leaves only the main roads (not very exciting) in the WMAs open.

Single track and firecuts are off limits in WMAs and State Forests unless you are riding in a permitted event (Enduro) Having a plated bike does not give you Carte Blanche in WMAs and State Forests... just allows you to ride the ESTABLISHED roads. The best place to ride IMO is Wharton... you will find the most uninterrupted sections of legal trail up there. You can get a map at the Batstor Ranger Station or The Atsion Ranger Station The Atsion station is closed in Winter and opens in Spring but I don't know the date.

Where are you located?