by the way dumping a truck usually would refer to a lowered truck on air bags and when you "dump" the air out and the truck drops...

What you want is straight piping or an exhaust system...

im guessing your father has money so front end part replacement aint a big deal but a 10 inch lift on IFS is not a good set up... after 6 inches a SAS swap would be a much better idea...

Dude BADASS truck! Alot of people say dumping the exhaust oxidizes the underside of your truck but im not sure about that. I have a flowmaster 50 series on my dodge ram and it has a nice rumble its not loud but not quiet, it would probably sound better with a tip on it. If you got a full flowmaster 40 series on it it would sound sick, or just dump it and get a muffler (flowmaster, magnaflow, gibson). My friend has a flowmaster 40 dumped on his dodge ram and it is loud as heel.

Your gonna get bashed on here for two things, 1: being 16 and having a nice truck, and 2: having a lifted truck.

Dont mean to correct you but are you sure its 10inch lift on 39's? Actually looking at the pic that may be true...sweet truck.

whats up everybody, i just got an 04 silverado 1500. its got a 10 inch lift, 39 inch tires, tons of other things. but seems like its just too quiet. does dumping a truck make the mpg any worse? and thing i should worry about that i dont know about? thanks

Dumping a truck (as I know it) use to be to lower it...dumping your exhaust is another story. If that's what you're talking abou dumping it over the axle will make it louder inside and out...the closer the exhaust is to the cab the resination increases. Go to a few muffler shops and ask what they've got. I have a Flowmaster with a 3" pipe into a 4" tip on my 2500 which sounds good...2 into 1 coming out behind the right rear.