Want to confirm ease of using S wheels on SM

I have an 05 SM and I want to get a set of dirt wheels to swap back and forth with. I have been looking at the Warp9 wheels, as I believe they will let you customize, so I can get SM-sized rotors and sprocket on the 18/21 wheelset. That being said, I am also looking at buying a set of stock S wheels from fleabay. I just wanted to confirm that all I would need to do to use them would be to swap the rotors for SM sized ones and swap the sprocket (want to use same size chain for ease of swap).

Warp 9's are awesome wheels. The only quirk is that they will not provide speedo drive for liability reasons. If you are riding offroad only or have upgraded to a Vapor or acewell speedo you are fine.

S wheels if you swap to SM rotors are direct fit. I would go up to a 44 t sprocket. Your chain will still work and you will have better offroad gearing. That or keep the 41 and go to a 14 up front.

I have anS and do the reverse swap. I have 44for SM and 47 for dirt with S rotors both ends. It is a very easy swap once you get the hang of it.