Sign in to follow this  

Any drz riders in the Seattle area?

Looking for some people in the Seattle area to ride with. Ive got an S model and am looking for some trails!

Awesome Video! Im usually working weekends, but can swing them off once and a while! The weathers been great lately! Awe man poker run, looks like fun! To bad its this weekend 👍

There's a lot of us in the Seatte area :applause: But we have SM's 🤣 ...Oh............we do ride lots of trails too

http://www.vimeo.com/6790809

Looks like we are planning a full dirt day again soon 🙂...Like next weekend 👍

Debi, you have a crew going to the D100 Don't you?

Debi, you have a crew going to the D100 Don't you?

Trying too.....We're kinda discussing if we should ride the 100 on SM's or not🤣 .... But I will have my GasGas there no matter what....But I would rather do the Poker run...the one with the Bar as a Stop 👍

Trying too.....We're kinda discussing if we should ride the 100 on SM's or not🤣 .... But I will have my GasGas there no matter what....But I would rather do the Poker run...the one with the Bar as a Stop 👍

Sheesh anyone can do with dirt tires, now on SMs it will be a challenge. As if it wasn't already.

I haven't decided if I am going or not. I have gone the last two years. Two years ago with my son, and it was brutal. He did great for 28 miles, its the 12mph that killed me. Last year I did 1 lap of the Ironman and I was done. Hopefully I have learned to relax some, plus I am in a little better shape.

I have been meaning to meet up with you folks for a ride, Looks like a blast.

Anyone ever ride over to Bremerton or Bainbridge? I think it would be fun to take the Ferry over to some trails but it looks like all the trails might be closed...

Sheesh anyone can do with dirt tires, now on SMs it will be a challenge. As if it wasn't already.

I haven't decided if I am going or not. I have gone the last two years. Two years ago with my son, and it was brutal. He did great for 28 miles, its the 12mph that killed me. Last year I did 1 lap of the Ironman and I was done. Hopefully I have learned to relax some, plus I am in a little better shape.

I have been meaning to meet up with you folks for a ride, Looks like a blast.

Tomorrow a few of us will be at Pacific Grand Prix for open pratice on out SM's 👍

I think I want to go for the ironman Poker run but not sure...I'm still all screwed up from last May's low side but we will see:banana: ... The Hangover kinda told me ...ahhh...Debo your old and Broken.....stop and slow down :applause:

I'll post up some rides when we get them ready to go:thumbsup:

Anyone ever ride over to Bremerton or Bainbridge? I think it would be fun to take the Ferry over to some trails but it looks like all the trails might be closed...

Take the Ferry ????? hell...we ride around :cheers:....Tayhua is a Blast on the SM's 🤣

hey hey i would love to go on an SM ride sometime!

Pacific Grand Prix in Kent tomorrow from 9am till Noon for SM's and Shifter karts.....then we share the track with the rental Karts:thumbsup:

Here's where we plan to go again this year :jawdrop:

http://www.vimeo.com/5671675

we did 400 miles that day..from Hinshaws in Auburn over to Ellensberg all by twisty's and trails 🙂

I'm from the west side but I like to ride some trails in Eastern WA a few times a yr we always welcome any one that wants to join us.