08 TXC250 Bar Mounts

Hi,

I managed to twist the top plate of the bar mount after an off, I could replace it with an OEM, but was thinking BRP which I've used in the past & really like.

Question is could I take the Bar mounts for an 04 Husky that BRP make & use them on an 08 ?, I'd go for the cross brace version like the '08 already has & just not hook a stabiliser to it, but not to sure if it'd work.

Any thoughts ?

BRP makes bushings that replace the rubber ones I just put some in for the same reason, you get more vibes through the bars but it feels more solid.

I have a Pro-Tech submount, I'm sure they must make one for the newer bikes, mine is an 07 WR

Twisted the top plate off the bar mount? Maybe you need to sow down ?🤣

Yea, did you simply loop it. Wow a pic and a story would be great!👍

I have bent the bolts that hold the bar mounts to the triple clamp but not the bar mounts themselves...

Yea, did you simply loop it. Wow a pic and a story would be great!👍

I have bent the bolts that hold the bar mounts to the triple clamp but not the bar mounts themselves...

Not the mount, twisted the top plate is the theory, put it this way, new bolts, new handle bars, the plate is the only thing left🤣, it was a 4th gear endo.

The old bolts were slightly bent, the plate is not much off flat, but enough that the bars don't sit straight.