Sign in to follow this  

pistons from 08 to 09/10

I have a few pistons from 08 and 07, I'm buying an 2010 and dont know if they will fit the newer models

thanks in advance

well the bore and stroke are the same so im assuming that they will not 100% sure though

thanks SumtinCoo, I'll give it a try then, if its exactly the same stroke & bore I dont see why not

I would do some serious measuring before you put that in. Bore and stroke is not all that matters in the fitment of a piston. The 2010's piston has a thinner crown and thus I believe the cylinder is slightly shorter. So if you put that old piston in im sure it will fit inside the cylinder but my guess is its going to smash into the head on the first kick..

I would do some serious measuring before you put that in. Bore and stroke is not all that matters in the fitment of a piston. The 2010's piston has a thinner crown and thus I believe the cylinder is slightly shorter. So if you put that old piston in im sure it will fit inside the cylinder but my guess is its going to smash into the head on the first kick..

Ok, I wont take the risk then. thanks!!