High Performance Mod....

Ooo...I want! Did you dyno test em yet? Looks like you could gain maybe 3-4 visual horse power.๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ‘ Especially the back one... with it being right next to the other visual, and literal, performance enhancer, "titanium", it's tough to keep the racer behind you under control. They'll pop their vehicles in neutral and race their engines uncontrollably. ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is how you get the stickers.

PM me the following:

1.) How many stickers you want, and which color(s).

2.) Your return address

3.) Mail me a self-addressed stamped envelope (I'll give you my address when you PM me) with $1 per sticker in it and I'll drop your stickers in it and send them back.

4.) If you don't feel like sending me a self addressed stamped envelope, add $1 to the envelope and I'll get a stamp and envelope for you.

There you go!

• 2 weeks later...

Rob i dig the stickers Billet rack verry cool, i stick my stickers on the bottom side of my skid plate but if i had the crooked arrows they would look cool on the fenders also, the white dr are the coolest and the fastest as every one knows when my dr was blue i thought it was fast but when i changed it over 2 white WOW!!!!!! MAN!!!!! i coudent beleve the dif even when i took it 2 the dyno it gained 2.786 hp. and 5 moore pounds of torque just by doing a color change MAN. enough of that the reason i posted on the Hi Performance mods page is 2 ask U Y as a man of your emence dr power and wealth who can afford any carb he wanted Y did U choose the frc 39 over a 40 or do they even make a forty or do they just jump 2 A 41?????? why did u choose not 2 stay with the same bore your humble follower

You can learn the reasoning by reading the short story that is the FCR-MX Install thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nut shell is the DR650 does not need a bigger carb..... the 39 out performed the large FCR (that I built for the dyno testing because everyone asked me the same question) in all areas that really matter to the DR650's powerband. In other words why F up the 90% to barely enhance the 10%? It also had to do with the features of the FCR-MX, air cut valve, bearing'd slide, float slide seal, etc. And finally... lot's of people seem to explode the four wheelers that the carbs come off of so the the ebay supply is nearly endless. ๐Ÿ‘

But really, read this quick a minute.๐Ÿคฃ

No kidding...the way some of these guys jump/destroy their 4-wheelers on the dunes out west...it's amazing. I don't own any gear that I'd abuse like that. I need to scarf up a a donor carb off one of these wrecks!