2001 DRZ40)E Fuel Petcock Dripping

My petcock is still letting gas dribble out from the tank in the off position, I took the petcock apart and the rubber diaphram inside has been torn. The bike had set for a while and it looks like there was some buildup on the shutoff valve and by me turning the gas on and off it has torn the rubber diaphram/gasket it is circular. I have looked at microfiche online and can't find where they have that part. Do I have to buy a new petcock now or just get an inline fuel shutoff?

After much searching I found out I can order them online or locally it is Kawasaki Part # 43049-1066 Kawasaki Packing Tap Valve. I cross referenced it from a post on here and this is what pulled up. When I called our local shop they said that was correct. The part is $ 4.75 ($ 2.88@ cheapcycleparts.com) for the rubber diaphram so I hope this helps some people. If you want to order it from Bikebandit.com or anyone who has an OEM parts ordering system just put in the number and you will get it. I hopes this helps other people also with leaky petcocks!