Midway MX this weekend??

I'm feeling I may never go to Arkansaw MX this year, even though its under 15 minutes away, unless they make a track that doesn't suck.

EDIT: OOOOOOO Arkansaw wishes to redeem themselves! Therefor, disregard ^^above^^ comment. YAAAYYYYY!!!๐Ÿ‘:banana:

Edited by The J-ROD

I will be working on the track all day Saturday, if you guys want to come down and help out you are more than welcome too. I will let you ride for free on Saturday to help test the track if you would be willing to help out and give me some constructive critisism. We do try to keep the track available to ride every day, but with just my dad and I maintaining the track and working full time it is tough. Give me a call if you will be around.

Eric Richardson

715-410-1287

I will be working on the track all day Saturday, if you guys want to come down and help out you are more than welcome too. I will let you ride for free on Saturday to help test the track if you would be willing to help out and give me some constructive criticism. We do try to keep the track available to ride every day, but with just my dad and I maintaining the track and working full time it is tough. Give me a call if you will be around.

Eric Richardson

715-410-1287

Eric,

If you give us one week heads up, a volunteer working party may be easy to do (?)

There is absolutely no better way to get (fill in your name here) input than to be part of a working party.

I have volunteered my services to a track here in MN. It is supposed to be happening any day now.

Kevin,

we prep the track most saturday and sundays before practice. 6am-9am. If you would be interested in showing up to help either before practice or after practice we would be happy to work out a deal for free track time. we may try to shut down for a day to have a work party, but at that point we will not be able to allow any riding. I would be happy to work something out. Feel free to give me a call and we can set something up.

Hey, sounds great Eric! I'll be down at about 1:00, might even make you some drawings on AutoCAD. ๐Ÿ‘

BTW, I would totally be down for helping with track building, I like operating machinery as much as riding my bike,๐Ÿคฃ I'm pretty good at operating skid steers and dozers from building my tracks and would be willing to help out whenever you guys need.

Edited by The J-ROD

Hey, sounds great Eric! I'll be down at about 1:00

Jordan,

I was thinking specifically of you when it came to "volunteering", or of any fellow TT'ers in that region.

My drive there is > 2 hours and until I find a job, must really limit spending.

[ignore me riding Sunday at Meadow Valley >> I feel this is "therapeutic" in nature, and I have not ridden at all since my September 21 crash].

Well, I got to Arkansaw at about 2 and I got busy right away(they had been working for a while prior.) We tweaked a bunch of stuff, changed a couple jumps and made some good improvements. If we can get the jump faces, landings, and a couple corners fixed tomorrow morning, it should be a lot better this year. Matt, Kevin, and myself will be riding there tomorrow.