Pagoda Sat. 3-20-2010

Na pegged fagged out on us but the track was perfect today seen emerybrian there and all the regular boys were there great track conditions perfect weather and another great job by the pagoda crew

we will be racing there tommorow for sure the trailer is already pitted for me

hey rev you goin tommorow? what class and what number?

I will be running 25+b and 30b white yz450 #696 the boy is running 250 and open c #51

Na pegged fagged out on us but the track was perfect today seen emerybrian there and all the regular boys were there great track conditions perfect weather and another great job by the pagoda crew

we will be racing there tommorow for sure the trailer is already pitted for me

hey rev you goin tommorow? what class and what number?

I will be running 25+b and 30b white yz450 #696 the boy is running 250 and open c #51

I didn't see ya Tim?????? I was running my KX today though. Still you better watch it, Emerybrian is getting fast and will be in 25b I think.

HAHA! Good seeing ya Revitup, I just finished putting my bike back together so I'll have that tomorrow.

No, we're not racing tomorrow (today). Good luck to all, 👍 safe!

Good day out today.... EmeryBrian hauled the mail today and Tim I saw your boy holding his own VERY well out there, I think he was 3rd or 4th.....right?

hey greg yeah we will meet up the riding season is here thank god

It was good to see the boys at the race today and yes you are right mihylo he finished

4th overall in open c and 8 overall in 250 c so we need to work on our starts his first 2 motos he finished 3rd and 2nd and his second 2 motos he finished 9th and 5th so I am proud of him

Great first ride but I'm beat. Place had a good crowd. Good seeing you Mike, Jump'n Joe. Pegged were you there, I didn't get a chance to make it up top. Good luck racing tomorrow.

Hey Grant, Nice to see you at the Pagoda Saturday.

Mike 614, and Brian 330 kicked my butt today. Give me about 1 month of Sundays, and I will be catching up boys. See you all next time. Where is everyone goning next weekend on 3/28?

LLQ next weekend????

LOL, if I seriously wanted to do it I would have went to the first 3 that were at tracks I like! Low turnouts at EC and Budds for VetB, could have possibly made it happen. I would imagine VetB will have 25 or more guys at DG.

Edit:

I got 4th in VetC and 12th out of 34 in Open C which really surprised me. I don't think I got much better than top half all last year when I ran that class.

Thanks Pegged!

I just saw E-town is racing this weekend, Northeast Classic makeup race. Practice race on Saturday, Race race on Sunday. I will probably be racing there Saturday, and Sunday either Evansville or RP again.

Edit:

Damnit! I just looked up the 3 guys that beat me in VetC. 2 of them got advanced after last season... I could have protested myself to 2nd place!

Edited by emerybrian

Thanks Pegged!

Edit:

Damnit! I just looked up the 3 guys that beat me in VetC. 2 of them got advanced after last season... I could have protested myself to 2nd place!

Told ya!

I would email Pagoda and complain. they will then make the other tracks aware as well as the AMA.

I did lousy Pegged. No comment at this time.

Phuch it! call Patti Toth at D6!

I'm freakin sick as a dog right now! Concussion, brochitus/pnuemonia. thingy goin on. You wont see my sorry ass for a few weeks.

Heal up, Apple Cider Vinager, chuck two tablespoons twice a day...I think the next time I'll be out is the next Pagoda practice...👍