Radiator leaking at overflow tube

Its leaking at the seam where the overflow tube goes into the radiator. Any way to fix it myself with something like JB Weld, or take it to a radiator shop?

cr_rad.jpg

If you don't have a tig welder, You can Jb weld it. Clean the area with brake cleaner, dry it JB weld it.

JB weld is some strong sht, it will last forever save yourself the money

Sure thing......later while your trying to sale it I'm looking at this JB weld thinking " what else did he JB weld" Sorry dude but I'm going to pass.

You can use silver solider that HVAC guys use if you have a small torch.

The overflow tube (clear) is barely visible......Looks like its dripping from the cross over tube to me. Are you 100% sure its not leaking from the clamp being loose?

Oops! it is the crossover tube, not the overflow ­čĹŹ

The clamp looked OK at the track yesterday, but looking at it now appears to be a little loose.

Sure thing......later while your trying to sale it I'm looking at this JB weld thinking " what else did he JB weld" Sorry dude but I'm going to pass.

You can use silver solider that HVAC guys use if you have a small torch.[/QUT

Yeh I'd TIG weld it. I was just saying applying a small amount of JB weld to a pinhole leak would do the job just as good. If your not slopy with it, no one would ever notice it. And I believe its (Solder)