Major motion picture- offroad

Isn't it about time Hollywood made a major motion picture about our sport? I mean, On Any Sunday has kinda lost is fizzle. Dusk To Glory was good, but not enough being a documentary. What we deserve is a full tilt, all in, glorified, special effects masterpiece. Nobody want to watch Krusty Klowns of Kow manure piles 9, and nobody wants to se something quite as absurd as Tourque either. If women's rollerderby can have their own movie, why can't we?? Man up Hollywood! Who's with me?

Somethings are best kept away from hollywood...

If you think those movies are bad, you obviously don't have young kids.

The 2nd and 3rd ones in this list really don't look that bad.......... after you've spent the last decade years watching movies like Air Buddies, Snow Buddies, Santa Buddies and hundred's of other movies starring talking dogs and/or twin pre-teen girls and/or princesses and wicked stepmothers.

Kids under 3 years old have Barney, but kids between 4 and 10 have thousands of movies that make these motocross movies look fairly acceptable.

Bahahaa (Hank Hill voice)

"Those movies ain't right."

one of the best movies ever made.

Do you remember when it first aired on Disney channel? Disney always did a "how to" segment when they aired sports movies, and during Motocrossed, somebody demonstrated a wheelie. Anybody remember who the rider was?

"Those movies ain't right."

Do you remember when it first aired on Disney channel? Disney always did a "how to" segment when they aired sports movies, and during Motocrossed, somebody demonstrated a wheelie. Anybody remember who the rider was?

I remember seeing that tip some time ago...I think it was Pastrana?