Jetting for Boise, ID area

Hey guys...I just moved from OR coast and have noticed my bike doesn't run quite as smooth up here in Boise. Can you guys please let me know what jetting you would recommend for 99 WR 400 with YZ timing, WB exhaust, most all free mods (not that it should matter much)???

THANKS!

Just call the Yamaha dealer in Boise(they are really in Meridian) , they will most like get you exactly where you want it to be for the area your going to be riding and the mods done to the bike

http://www.snakeriveryamaha.com/

if i had to guess i would say in the 160 range for the main , and about a 45 pilot , but i am just guessing based on my Honda's

thanks so much JimDirt. I will give them a call. I think I am running a 170 and 40 currently. Been so long since they were changed that I can't remember for sure, but that is what I have written in my maintenance log.

i'm not a 4-stroke jetting expert, but it doesn't seem to me there should be a huge difference in the jetting for this time of year. our desert trails are probably a litle higher than the coast range, but the air is drier and denser too, which should compensate a little bit. Later in the year when it warms up and all the good riding is above 5000' you'll definitely need to go a little leaner tho.

I would start with the fuel screw, maybe give it another 1/4-1/2 turn in and see if that helps.