Follow me on Twitter

Uh, why?

Edit- Just checked your website. Purdy. Obviously at my age I'm not going to be even thinking about attempting any of the stuff you guys do, but you have my total admiration for your abilities. I can't even imagine how many times you must have smashed yourself learning what you make look easy. Thumbs up for your skill.

However, I don't intend to follow anyone on twitter, dritter, smitter, or anything else. I've got my own life to live.

Uh, why?

Edit- Just checked your website. Purdy. Obviously at my age I'm not going to be even thinking about attempting any of the stuff you guys do, but you have my total admiration for your abilities. I can't even imagine how many times you must have smashed yourself learning what you make look easy. Thumbs up for your skill.

However, I don't intend to follow anyone on twitter, dritter, smitter, or anything else. I've got my own life to live.

man but dritter is the greatest!!

๐Ÿ‘

You can't expect people to not be weary when someone claiming to be a pro posts on a forum. Anyone can make a user name and post videos off of you-tube and link to a twitter account.

If you really are who you say you are, then major props to you. I don't use twitter though.

Ya I just made the twitter account because its real easy to just post stuff that i am doing from my phone.. time to make a FB account haha

As you might already know, you can also update you FB on your phone.๐Ÿคฃ

so i made an FB page. now go add me haha

๐Ÿ™‚

Do you have a link? Cause we're to lazy to search for it, by "we" I mean me.๐Ÿ‘