Help troubleshooting electrical problem 2003 WR250F

I tried searching this forum and the FAQ but did not find anything on this type of problem. Here you go.

My bike was idling for about two minutes before a ride. Everything was fine. I turned it off because I forgot my sunglasses. When I returned, the red LED next to the ignition switch would not go on. There was no power to the e-start button. I tried moving the wires to the switch but no LED. Here is the strange part. When I tried kicking the bike, it started but ran horrible; sputtering and not idling steady. As it sputtered, the red LED blinked on and off in tune with the sputtering. Did my CDI die? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

did u check the fuse , check the ground, and try to check the spark plug coil, in the honda crf manual there is info on how to see if your coil is faulty and if all that fails maybe your cdi is burnt. Oh and for all these tips try disconnecting the kill switch

did u check the fuse , check the ground, and try to check the spark plug coil, in the honda crf manual there is info on how to see if your coil is faulty and if all that fails maybe your cdi is burnt. Oh and for all these tips try disconnecting the kill switch

Thanks! I am still working on this. No luck so far.